Convenience for your busy, on the go lifestyle
don’t be limited by time or location when you need to deposit a check
- Deposit checks anytime using your mobile phone with a data plan or Wi-Fi connectivity
- You must download our app from the App Store for IPhone or Play store for Android to use this feature
- Request to enroll to use remote mobile capture
- Review Terms and Conditions before enrolling
How it Works
Download our Community Bank mobile app by searching for Community Bank Wichita on your iPhone or Android mobile phone. If you have already downloaded our Community Bank app, make sure there are no updates available.
After you have signed up for mobile banking and completed and signed the Mobile Deposit Capture Agreement:
- Log in to the Community Bank App
- Tap the menu bar (menu bar location will vary depending on the type of cell phone you are using). The menu bar will be the three bars on the main account summary screen usually around the top of the screen.
- Once you have opened the menu page, there should be a “Deposits” option. Tap on “Deposits” Follow the instructions to register your cell phone. Your Mobile Deposit feature is now ready for you to make check deposits into your account!
To Make A Deposit
- Endorse the check(s) you are wanting to deposit by writing For Mobile Deposit Only along with your signature on the back of the check.
- Tap on the "Deposits" option.
- Select the account you are wanting to make the deposit into.
- Enter the Deposit Amount.
- Take photo of the Check Front as directed on your cell phone.
- Take a photo of the Check Back.
- Enter a description if you want it to show on your statement.
- Tap submit.